1) As a QA I am involved early on user stories with product owners and business analysts.
2) I give my feedback on user stories while they are being analysed.
3) I work with business owners to define Acceptance tests for user stories before story is developed.
4) I get involved in the story kick off with developer and business analysts to give QA input.
5) I work with developers while he is developing story to give early feedback and automating acceptance tests.
6) As a QA I encourage automation testing at all levels – Unit, Integration and UI. And I give feedback on all kinds of testing.
7) I look at the software to give feedback, even before developer check in the code in source control.
8) I make sure I understand the implication of the newly added feature and I look to improve automation tests by adding and refactoring existing tests.
9) I use my QA skills to do effective exploratory testing to test the software beyond what an automated test would do.
10) I constantly look to engage with different stakeholders on the project to improve my knowledge on the application which then I use to find gaps in the requirement.